Skip to Nav
Dust Telephone Number
Dust Sales Team
Home > Ethical Responsiblity
Dust care about the environment and is committed to continuous improvement to reduce, re-use, recycle and create sustainable solutions:
- The collection is made from factory surplus fabric and so does not result in the use of any new resources.
- All the Dust garments are now made in our London studio where staff are paid well above the minimum wage and work under permanent contracts.
- 100% of the enery used is from a green tariff.
- 100% of our workforce's total mileage in travelling to work is by public transport, bicycle or by walking.
- Wherever possible, public transport will be used to attend meetings.
- All electricity used is supplied from a renewable tariff.
- Low energy light bulb are used throughout our premises
- Appliances are turned off when not in use.
- Floors, walls and ceilings are insulated.
- Offices are double-glazed throughout.
- We re-use and recycle 70% of our waste. We recycle paper, cardboard, plastics, glass, tin and aluminium resuse cardboard boxes for packing.
- Return printer cartridges to suppliers for re-use and support charity toner appeals.
- We upcyle old IT equipment.
- Re-use printed paper for internal work.
- Minimise paper use by storing information digitally rather than paper files.
- Use 100% recycled paper for printing and stationary products where possible.
- Any garments that do not reach our quality standard are donated to Charity or discounted and sold at local festivals.
- We provide fair trade tea and coffee to staff.
- We use environmentally friendly cleaning products including biodegradable washing up liquids, cleaning products and toilet cleaners.
- Ensure all employees know and understand the policy and what is expected of them.
- We comply with environmental legislation, regulations and government guidance.
- Review this policy annually.